CaseWare konsulent med stærkt udvikler-gen
Har du styr på regnskabs- og revisionsprocessen, og har du et stærkt udvikler-gen? Er du typen, for hvem det er naturligt at fokusere på kontinuerlig forbedring af arbejdsgangene. Og vil du være med til at definere effektive processer gennem udvikling af komplekse løsninger i CaseWare-platformen, der understøtter opgaver i relation til revision og regnskab?
Du oversætter forretningen til effektiv proces
Du indgår i et team på fem, der sidder i den centrale IT & Proces-afdeling, hvor fokus er på at effektivisere processerne og understøtte Beierholms ambitiøse digitaliseringsstrategi. Opgaverne spænder fra nyudvikling og optimering af arbejdsgange, til deltagelse i 2. line support. Du samarbejder tæt med den faglige udviklingsafdeling og sparrer med dem omkring de bedste tekniske løsninger på platformen. Som CaseWare konsulent og udvikler varetager du selv den direkte dialog med forretningen, og du forstår at oversætte revisionsforretningens krav til en effektiv proces i CaseWare.
Dine kerneopgaver bliver:
- Analyse og specifikation af opgaver til udvikling i CaseWare
- Programmering af nye løsninger
- Udvikling af og sparring om integrationer til andre systemer
- Test, implementering og lancering
- Kontinuerlig forbedring af løsningen
- Deltagelse i 2. line support
Udadvendt udviklerprofil med revisionsbaggrund
Du har en relevant økonomisk uddannelsesbaggrund, som eksempelvis HD (R) eller cand.merc.aud.
Du har flair for softwareudvikling og et par års erfaring med programmering på minimum VBA-niveau. Har du erfaring med CaseWare som bruger eller programmør er det en fordel. Væsentligst er dog din evne til at se optimeringsmuligheder gennem en automatisering af processer, samt din evne til at programmere dette. De sidste procenter ift. programmering i CaseWare kan du tillære dig. Du har måske arbejdet som revisor, eller indenfor en økonomifunktion, hvorfra du har erfaring med at opstille regnskaber i CaseWare.
Du motiveres af at udvikle brugervenlige løsninger, der effektiviserer og automatiserer processer i relation til regnskabsudarbejdelse eller revision. Du opnår tillid og respekt gennem din tilgang til opgaveløsningen og din faglige indsigt. Du finder energi i at arbejde systematisk, men også serviceorienteret, og du trives med en veksling mellem at arbejde selvstændigt og sammen med andre.
Udvikler i attraktiv rådgivningsvirksomhed
Du tilbydes en central rolle i et velfungerende team med fokus på systemeffektivisering og automatisering af processer, herunder ny- og videreudvikling af CaseWare til Beierholm. Du bliver en del af en ambitiøs organisation med fagligt kompetente og engagerede kolleger. Du vil møde en uformel tone, hvor fokus er på at skabe de rigtige løsninger. Kollegerne og samarbejdspartnerne sidder rundt i hele landet, og du kan derfor være bosat i hele Danmark.
Rekrutteringen sker i samarbejde med konsulentfirmaet Compass Human Resources Group. Vil du vide mere om stillingen, er du velkommen til at kontakte Senior Research Consultant Sidse Duusgaard på +45 25 13 07 86. Vi læser ansøgninger løbende og beder dig derfor indsende din ansøgning samt CV hurtigst muligt. Bemærk venligst, at vi behandler alle henvendelser fortroligt, og at vi returnerer svar til den mailadresse, som du oplyser.
Beierholm er én af Danmarks førende revisions- og rådgivningsvirksomheder, der betjener og samarbejder med mere end 40.000 kunder i Danmark. Størsteparten af Beierholms kunder er små og mellemstore virksomheder, hvorfor Beierholm naturligt har specialiseret sig i at rådgive i opstart, udvikling og vækst. Det betyder endvidere, at Beierholm er drevet af en dyb indsigt i den enkelte virksomheds udfordringer og muligheder. Beierholm har 28 kontorer i hele landet og beskæftiger ca. 1.200 engagerede medarbejdere.
Ansøgningsfrist: Hurtigst muligt
Virksomhed: Beierholm Statsautoriseret Revisionsselskab
Due to internal promotion this role has now become available.
In this exciting role in an exciting company with important products you are managing sales—direct and indirect via distributors—in the assigned territory (Ireland, Nordics and Benelux), to achieve sales and financial targets for the Diagnostics Division. As for now the direct sales is focused on six key accounts across the region and there are six national distributors.
Preferably you are based in Sweden or Denmark. Grifols has a Nordic office in Stockholm. Business traveling is required approximately 40-50% of the time in the region and for attending regular meetings in Barcelona or other locations.
Fluent in Swedish or Danish and English both verbally and in writing , understanding of other Scandinavian languages is a plus.
Managing sales—direct and indirect via distributors—in the assigned territory (Ireland, Nordics and Benelux), to achieve sales and financial targets for Grifols Diagnostics Division products. As for now the direct sales is focused on six key accounts across the region and there are six national distributors.
- Determines annual sales plans by implementing marketing and sales strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for direct customers and distributors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintains and grows sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with changing market trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring competition, and changing market trends
- Comply with all sales operational requirements (SOPs, local regulations, corporate policies, expense budget, CRM updates, etc)
- Maintains indirect sales channels by recruiting, selecting, and managing distributors
- Maintains distributors’ results by planning, monitoring, and appraising sales results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks with key people who have a decision authority on Diagnostics in the assigned territories
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; leading, participating in and bringing negotiations and public tenders to a close
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences (preferred) or equivalent
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Used to operate in a multicultural context and in a multi-divisional environment
- Hands on executive who gets involved and drives results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, able to operate with autonomy and dedication
- 5-7 years commercial experience in the Diagnostics sector at an international level. A proven track record in successful business dealings with national health authorities
- Distributor management experience
- Proficient in the conceptual aspects related to public health
- Proficient in the technical and financial aspects of product sales to end-users
- Capable of reaching aggressive goals with limited guidance
- Accountable for results achieved
For more information:
In this recruitment Grifols is cooperating with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want more information, please contact Anders Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 073-203 4691, or Jens Nordqvist at email@example.com 070-145 35 69. Interviews will be held on continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply already today.
A growing business
Grifols is a global healthcare company that since 1909 has enhanced the health and well-being of people around the world.
We are an industry leader in producing plasma-derived medicines and transfusion medicine products. Our business is organized into four divisions: Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies. We sell our products and services in more than 100 countries and regions and have subsidiaries in 30 of them. We aim to be a global leader in our markets and an industry reference for quality, safety and innovation.
Grifols’ global presence
Grifols is a growing global company. We have subsidiaries in more than 30 countries and regions and 16 manufacturing plants around the world. Our long-term vision allows us to continue exploring new markets and regions and to increase our growing workforce. Our more than 24,000 employees work for a common goal: to improve people’s lives and well-being.
As an experienced and trusted partner to blood banks and hospital transfusion centers, Grifols Diagnostic Division shares the commitment to increase transfusion safety. We offer a comprehensive transfusion medicine portfolio that includes solutions designed to improve disease detection, while helping to manage and simplify laboratory operations. The division also offers a growing portfolio of specialized clinical diagnostics focused on select therapeutic areas, including the detection and treatment monitoring for infectious, autoimmune, and neurodegenerative diseases. We provide hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare professionals with clinical analysis and laboratory testing tools to deliver expert medical care.
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Would you like to be part of an exciting journey in a newly established affiliate? Join Aguettant Nordic as Key Account Manager.
Full responsibility for all sales activities with the key national customers and stakeholders
You will be responsible for a value adding portfolio of hospital products. You will create and implement our sales strategy by focusing on building relationships with key opinion leaders and national stakeholders. You will manage all sales initiatives through the national and regional structures in your country including customer segmentation and targeting, sales cycle planning, marketing material engagements and regional market access initiatives. You will drive the sales growth with the support from your commercially minded colleagues.
Value adding Essential Medicines – Ready To Use & Ready To Administer
Ready-To-Administer products such as Pre-Filled Syringes (PFS) have become a major field of research in different domains. Aguettant Nordic is offering a range of Ready-To-Administer products, mainly for anaesthesia, emergency and critical care, which standardise and improve safety in the hospital settings for healthcare professionals and patients.
Wide range of tasks & responsibilities
With this key position – responsible for the national sales of Aguettant products – you will work with a range of products and manage both public and private hospitals located on the territory.
- Understand individual account dynamics and environment
- Identify key decision makers and key opinion leaders
- Develop and implement territory and account plans aligned with Nordic strategy
- Under strict compliance with the ABPI code of practice, make contact with prospects through referrals, telephone calls, face to face meetings, email, remote detailing, video conferences and networking
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans
- Evaluate business and results and adjust action plans accordingly
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product/scientific knowledge in particular in the field of pre-filled syringes, anaesthesia, resuscitation and critical care
- Attend exhibitions, scientific congress or internal business meetings when requested
- Ensure product training with newly converted accounts
Result oriented entrepreneurial mindset
You have a good understanding of the pharma sector, including cross-functional internal structures (marketing, regulatory, medical affairs, clinical, market access, public affairs, communication) and most likely have experience working in a national role in the pharmaceutical industry. You have a proven successful track record of selling to hospitals, and a solid understanding of the sales process, the market access environment and the needs of external and internal stakeholders. As a person you are dynamic, hands-on and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be successful working very independently due to your high personal drive, strong analytical, communications and strategic thinking skills, and your strong ability to influence relevant stakeholders. You speak the native local language and English at high professional level.
Why work for Aguettant Nordic
Aguettant provide a working environment in which people develop, cooperate with passion and dare to care about patients and environment. As an entrepreneur you will be able to define the direction in a dynamic, flexible and committed environment. The job comes with flexible benefits and we are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will be part of the Nordic team with very close and collaborative lines to our headquarters in Lyon. You will work in a diverse, multicultural and trusted organisation with an aligned ambition.
About Aguettant Nordic
Aguettant Nordic is the latest subsidiary of Laboratoire Aguettant. Aguettant Nordic has its head-office in Copenhagen and operates in all Nordic countries. Laboratoire Aguettant is a family-owned pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development, industrial production and distribution of innovative injectable pharmaceutical specialities. Founded in Lyon, France in 1903, Laboratoire Aguettant’s growth has been rooted in its engagement with the medical world and its pharmaceutical expertise in injectable medication. Ready-To-Administer products such as Pre-Filled Syringes (PFS) have become a major field of research in different domains. Aguettant Nordic is offering a range of ready-to-administer products, mainly for anaesthesia, emergency and critical care, which standardise and improve safety in the hospital settings for healthcare professionals and patients.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Aguettant Nordic
Exciting opportunity in a global technology company
GN Audio has experienced a very positive growth in 2020 and is looking into an exciting future. This has created the need for additional people in their Global Marketing department and therefore they are now looking for a new talented and passionate Senior Product Marketing Manager.
Senior role with a huge stakeholder responsibility
As Senior Product Marketing Manager you will join the Global Product Marketing team, headed by the Senior Director, Product Marketing. The main purpose of the team is to create a marketing story and message that motivates the defined target audience to be interested in and choosing Jabra.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager your main purpose in your team is owning the “Who” and the “What”. More specifically; “Who” Jabra targets and “What” Jabra communicates to the specific audience(s). You are responsible for the creation and telling of the product story, as well as planning and implementing the go-to-market strategy. Another key factor when being a Senior Product Marketing Manager is to ensure clear communication and strong stakeholder management in the collaboration with the internal departments, such as Product Management, Marketing Creation and Sales. You are responsible for providing guidance to these teams, briefing, and informing them, to ensure that you all deliver the full end-to-end experience and a best-in-class creative execution.
We expect that you have a strong product marketing background and that you have gained a solid toolbox from previous roles. You have 5 – 10 years of experience from a top tier company within B2C, ideally working with technical product. Your background can also be from an agency working with relevant B2C clients.
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Emine Murati: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV
About GN Audio
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN’s solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: GN Audio
Do you want to join a winning team in welfare tech, where you feel proud of a mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
Evondos is the leading automated medicine dispensing service provider in the Nordics. With our service, home care clients are able to independently take their medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than seven million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs 100 employees in the Nordics. Evondos is owned by leading Nordic technology investor Verdane, fund capital exceeding 2 bn Euros. Evondos is the largest company in medication adherence in the Nordics, owns all its IP and has its own factory and R&D department which enables us to further develop and manufacture efficiently according to market needs.
As Evondos is growing rapidly in the Nordics, we are looking for talented and driven people.
As National Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Nordic Sales Director and together with him develop and execute on the strategy for Denmark. Evondos already has a significant market share in Norway, Sweden and Finland and has Danish customers who have initiated the first trials. This is a great opportunity to build the Danish market with a state-of-the-art solution that has a meaningful purpose.
We offer you:
- Dynamic work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Chance to work in a value-based organizational culture with a winning team of purpose-driven professionals
- Possibilities for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
In the role of National Sales Manager, your daily tasks will include:
- Reach sales targets via daily sales actions towards customers in Denmark
- Create sales pipeline ensuring strong growth in the market
- Actively work with the tender pipeline and ensure that Evondos solutions are well-positioned for all tenders in this business area
- Contribute to the company sales strategy, tactics, sales plans, and marketing plans for the Danish market
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by close collaboration and customer support to existing as well as new customers
- Identifying and report on business opportunities in Denmark
What we expect from you?
To succeed in this role, you need to have excellent experience within solution selling as well as being able to demonstrate that you can accelerate sales significantly. Experience from municipal healthcare sector or other sectors selling via tenders is a clear advantage. As a person, you are outgoing and have excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you will always set the customer first with a can-do attitude to provide value to the customers. You have a high energy level and are driven by reaching ambitious targets without losing focus on details and structure. Furthermore, you have excellent command of English and Danish and you master Microsoft Office programs.
Apply for this exciting position at Evondos
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Kristian Aagerup or Senior Consultant Christian Winther on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Evondos is currently based in Finland, with subsidiaries in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. The R&D and manufacturing operations for medicine-dispensing robots are located in Salo, Finland. The company has a total staff of some 100 people, of whom about 80 are based in Finland.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Enestående mulighed for at designe dit eget job.
Vores kunde er en entreprenørvirksomhed med base i det Midtjyske, som udfører projekter over hele landet. Arbejdsområderne er de steder, hvor land møder vand, hidtil primært langs de danske kyststrækninger.
Nu ser virksomheden en forretningsmæssig mulighed for at udvide sit arbejde til ferskvandsområdet, hvor der er et voksende behov for håndtering af vandmasser i forbindelse med klimatilpasning og naturpleje.
Derfor søger vi en ny kollega, som er faglig kompetent i dialogen omkring projekter og udbudsform for vådområder, fiskestryg, vandløb/å-løb, søer, diger, sluser, klimasikring og naturgenopretning.
Faglig specialist med lyst til at bidrage i opbygningen af et nyt forretningsområde
Virksomheden har selv de grundlæggende kompetencer i forhold til hele processen fra udbudshåndtering over tilbudsgivningen til projektstyringen og det egentlige entreprenørarbejde. Der er således en stor fleksibilitet i forhold til at tilpasse stillingen, så den passer til dig.
Det handler om, at din faglige viden og ekspertise bliver bragt i spil på en gunstig måde. Derved kan du og dine kollegaer opbygge et nyt forretningsområde ved at løfte i flok. På sigt er det planen, at du kommer i berøring med flere og flere af de forskellige opgaver, der er forbundet med etableringen af det nye forretningsområde.
Rekrutteringen sker i samarbejde med konsulentfirmaet Compass Human Resources Group. Vil du vide mere om stillingen, er du velkommen til at kontakte Senior Konsulent Claus Mengel-Niemann på tlf. +45 22 63 33 77. Vi læser ansøgninger løbende og beder dig derfor indsende din ansøgning samt CV hurtigst muligt. Bemærk venligst, at vi behandler alle henvendelser fortroligt, og at vi returnerer svar til den mailadresse, som du oplyser.
Ansøgningsfrist: Hurtigst muligt
Arbejdssted: Lemvig / Aarhus
We are looking for a driven, proactive Market Implementation Manager (MIM) Nordics to join our expanding team. In this exciting field role you will use your clinical experience with minimal invasive products and energy devices to closely work together with Sales Management and Product Implementation in the development of sales strategies and implementation of products in the Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland). You ensure effective introduction of new products, identify new indications for current portfolio and obsolescence of discontinued products.
The MIM works from home office and travels most of the time through the Nordic region to customers and colleagues and on occasion to Applied Medical’s European headquarters located in The Netherlands. You will report to the Sales Director and work closely together with the Regional Sales Managers in the Nordics.
- Provide clinical support to sales team and customers during large-scale opportunities, product evaluations, conversions and upgrades
- Provide clinical, procedural and product training to Sales team
- Attend procedures to ascertain in-field product performance and market development opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Management and Product Implementation in defining sales and branding strategies
- Understand the selling process to identify any roadblocks that would benefit from added analysis or action
- Maintain and expand the network with clinical key decision makers
- Support the Tender Team with the tender process and assist in upgrading, when necessary, as product ranges evolve
- Work closely with Sales Management to identify strategically appropriate congress opportunities
- Support Clinical Education with local and international training courses and labs
- Monitor and assist with translation into local language of branding, advertising and messaging materials
- Bachelor+ degree level (sales and/ or medical related)
- At least 5 years of experience with the sales or use of surgical devices in the Operating Room, preferably minimal invasive products
- Good knowledge of energy devices, trocars and stapling
- Good knowledge of human anatomy, (laparoscopic) clinical procedures and local healthcare markets
- Relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record
- Excellent in Swedish & English
- Understanding of Danish, Norwegian and/or Finnish is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Extensive training in our products and their application at our European training facilities (NL)
- Good remuneration package including commission and a lease car
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- Education reimbursing program
- International working environment
In this recruitment Applied Medical is cooperating with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want more information please contact Anders Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 203 4691
About Applied Medical
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe.
At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands, we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, Applied Medical has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.At our European headquarters in The Netherlands, we support the implementation of our innovative products across Europe through our local sales teams and via our distributors in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...