Interim period: April 1st 2021 – Mars 31st 2022
For one of our clients, an international Biopharmaceutical Company, Compass is looking for a Director, Head of Packaging & IMP Operations to a Global Manufacturing Team.
This is a senior manager position providing strategic guidance and leadership for a group of 5-6 direct reports. The role is a member of the Global Manufacturing Management team.
The Packaging & IMP Operation team is accountable for commercial product packaging, managed through external networks. The department is also accountable for coordination, packaging and supply of clinical study materials (IMP = Investigational Medicinal Product).
Job description/Key responsibilities
- Lead the Packaging and IMP Operations team
- Develop team members, building and maintaining a high-performing team with the capability and dedication to deliver products
- Ensure compliant, uninterrupted, reliable, cost effective and sustainable supply of commercial Packaging and clinical IMP from the Companies’ external global network of CMO’s.
- Own and maintain a cost effective, strategic commercial Packaging CMO and clinical IMP CRO network that can meet global health authority requirements and Company needs, including requirements for new technologies and legislations.
- Provide leadership for ensuring operational excellence in the strategic and operational management of Packaging CMO’s and IMP CMO’s and the business and relationship management.
- Achieve and maintain cost efficient supply of commercial Packaging and clinical IMP, supporting a sustainable SPC/COGS development of our products.
- Drive strategic investments in the Packaging CMO and IMP CRO network needed.
- Budget responsibility.
- Secure efficient communication and collaboration with key internal stakeholders within Company and Technical Operations, especially External Manufacturing, Supply chain, QA, Clinical Operations and in development programs.
For more information about the position
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Director Tom Zehngraff at +45 22 66 18 18 or email@example.com. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible