Risma Systems Norge AS
RISMA is a SaaS company within the GRC-field (Governance, risk, and compliance) and a Nordic market leader whose purpose is to make governance, risk and compliance easy and support customers with a platform that helps them easily track, monitor, and manage all GRC activities. RISMA has proven their value and position in the market and grown from a start up to and taken the next step as a scale up company. One of the focus areas is to further develop the Norwegian market.
Head of Sales Norway
Revolutionizing software in a market with huge growth potential
The market for GRC-solution platforms is on the verge of an exciting journey, launching into an unmaturemarket with an extensive growth potential. RISMA is therefore looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Head of Sales to join and lead the Team on this exciting journey to create and build a regional Sales team of Account/Senior Account Executives, Retention Manager, and pre-sales profiles, who will generate transactional growth in the Norwegian market.
RISMA is a SaaS company within the GRC-field (Governance, risk, and compliance) and a Nordic market leader whose purpose is to make governance, risk and compliance easy and support customers with a platform that helps them easily track, monitor, and manage all GRC activities. RISMA has proven their value and position in the market and grown from a start up to and taken the next step as a scale up company.
Are you Passionate, and can you lead a team in a rapidly growing market within SaaS-solutions?
The Head of Sales will become part of RISMA commercial team which today consist of 12 dedicated, focused, and accommodating colleges in Denmark. You will report to RISMAs Chief Commercial Officer. The Head of Sales role is focused on rapidly building the business while building up a regional salesteam in Norway RISMA’s goal is to create an organization of smart, ambitious salespeople, committed to the mission and focused on winning market shares.
It is vital that the new Head of Sales can hit the ground running, so whilst previous management experience is important, we would also like a candidate who has a great sales track record, ideally with software sales in similar industries and in a high-volume SaaS environment. Culture fit is also critical, so you will also need to show the right characteristics, mindset, and potential for growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to obtain an operational sales role combined with management responsibility.
- Leading a high-performing and growing sales team to deliver business value to our largest customers.
- Revenue growth through new Bizz up sales and retention
- Exceed own and team monthly / quarterly / annual sales targets.
- Handle a healthy pipeline and ensure forecast hygiene and accuracy so you and the team are on target
- Coach and develop a high-performance team.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trust across internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate new ideas to improve and develop the overall business performance.
- Connecting with and being relevant to our customer’s Business Decision Makers at C-level
- Securing strong account strategies, providing executive presence for the customer relationships
Required and preferred skills:
- You are a SaaS industry expert, a sales leader, and a technology evangelist:
- 8 + years experience with SaaS solution sales
- 5+ years of experience from a leadership position
- Demonstrated leadership, modeling, and coaching experience.
- Strong track record of achieving sales target as an individual contributor and as a manager.
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets (top 15% of company) in past positions
- Excellent engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business and IT decision makers.
- Expert and highly experienced dealing with large, complicated, political accounts
- Compelling storyteller and strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- In-depth industry knowledge and commercial and technical understanding of SaaS applications
- Experienced in mapping customer business processes and needs to product capabilities.
- Expert negotiation and closing skills
- Keeping direction, staying calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Relevant commercial Bachelor or master’s degree from NHH/ BI or other relevant University.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
What’s in it for you?
RISMA offer you a job in a fast-growing company on an exciting journey. You will be joining a team of talented, dedicated and highly passionate people, in a dynamic and inspiring culture.
Apply for this exciting position now!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources. Please submit your CV and application in English on www.compass.no (preferably in a word or pdf format). If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, which will be handled confidentially, please do not hesitate to contact Managing Partner Bjørn Erik Graff on tel.: +47 970 555 87. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.