Website SSI Diagnostica
SSI Diagnostica is an international company headquartered in Denmark. They work to provide better and faster microbiological diagnostics to customers around the world.
In the exciting role as Nordic Customer Manager, you will work with SSI Diagnostica’s full product portfolio and sales towards the clinical and industrial segments. You will contribute to SSI Diagnostica’s ambition to become the leading supplier in the Nordic region of diagnostic products and automated customer solutions. Today, SSI Diagnostica is the market leader in its segment in Denmark, and the goal is to become a leader in all Nordic countries.
To succeed with this, SSI Diagnostica is now hiring two Nordic Customer Managers covering Sweden, Finland, and Norway.
The Nordic Customer Manager’s goal is to optimize sales and profitability for SSI Diagnostica’s Nordic product portfolio. You will analyze and understand the Nordic market for clinical and industrial microbiology.
Sales and promotional activities
- Sales of SSI Diagnostica’s entire product portfolio, including Immuview, and commodities such as QFT and Quantamatrix. Sales will be to both the clinical and industrial segments.
- For the industrial segment, you will get the opportunity to strengthen this market.
- For the clinical segment, you will build on the strong sales of SSI Diagnostica’s products.
- You are responsible for implementing the strategies and activities in your area, in collaboration with the Product Manager and Nordic Sales Manager.
- You will be responsible for congresses and meetings in your area, as well as being responsible for planning customer meetings and sales promotion activities.
- Develop a Go-to-Market strategy for the various product areas. This will be done in collaboration with the Marketing and Product Manager.
- Organize campaigns and activities that can promote sales.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Relevant professional laboratory and diagnostic background combined with sales experience and training / courses.
- Microbiological experience / education is an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or similar, with sales and marketing of products for the clinical and industrial segment in the Nordic countries.
- Documented experience with pricing, market analyzes, sales statistics, etc.
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages (based on your district) and English
- Good IT skills and an advantage if you have experience with CRM systems.
- Creative – thinking out of the box, especially in relation to how we operate towards the Nordic industrial market.
- Is a team player who manages to achieve the business’s goals and establish a good collaboration with stakeholders.
- Independent and self-driven.
- Customer-oriented and work actively with customers to identify their needs and develop appropriate solution proposals that will generate sales.
In this recruitment, SSI Diagnostica is co-operating with Compass Human Resources Group. For more information, please contact Anders Larsson at 073-203 4691 or at email@example.com We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
ABOUT SSI DIAGNOSTICA
SSI Diagnostica A/S is the leading Nordic manufacturing and distribution company within the area of in vitro diagnostic products for microbiological laboratories. Internationally, we sell antisera, rapid tests, and other diagnostics directly to our customers as well as to end-users through distributors. Through a considerable number of years, we have built a strong profile as a reliable and flexible supplier of quality products and expert technical support.
SSI Diagnostica employs more than 100 people, who are primarily located at our Hillerød headquarters. We are ISO 13485 certified, and we have taken out several patents based on the products developed by our R&D department. Read more at: https://www.ssidiagnostica.com/