People Systems and Analytics Specialist
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean AS
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group (OEX: WALWIL) is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world. The company operates around 125 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, a global inland distribution network, 121 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group has 8,000 employees in 29 countries worldwide. The main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup. Total income was USD 2.9 billion for the full year of 2020.
The company purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. The goal is a zero-emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles.
We are looking for an analytical and tech savvy candidate for the position as People Systems and Analytics Specialist with excellent project management and execution skills to join our global HR Process, Systems and Analytics team. You will be involved in improving and digitalizing our HR and people processes and will be responsible for driving selected projects and initiatives on systems and analytics through close collaboration with key stakeholders in HR, Digital & IT, Business, and Finance & Legal to enable and drive the HR function globally to be more effective, efficient, and fact-based.
If you are looking for a dynamic and innovative environment working closely within a global high-energy team, striving to make a difference at an industry level, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Project management; Leading and participation in strategic projects on systems and analytics
- System implementation and adoption; Ensuring successful system implementation and adoption. Planning, coordinating, communicating, driving results. Contribute to digitalizing the HR function.
- Enabling and facilitating the use of HR and people data for decision-making. Establishing and ensuring master data management processes and governance.
- Stakeholder management and change management. Collaborating across business areas, regions, and countries.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Preferably Master’s degree, and minimum Bachelor’s degree, in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with fast-paced project-based work.
- Preferably a background from business/corporate or consulting.
- Project management skills and experience. Preferably experience in Agile ways of working.
- Experience with tools such as Excel, Power BI and Power Point.
- Experience and understanding of master data management.
- Understanding of business, HR, IT. Knowledge and experience on how systems and analytics should work to drive value (customers, channels, value proposition, users, processes, information, locations, regulations).
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Preferably experience from a multicultural environment. Ability to communicate effectively across cultures.
- Solution-oriented, improvement mindset, analytical and structured.
- Proactive and takes ownership of role and responsibilities.
- Collaboration skills. Team player, focused on team goals, and sharing best practice.
- Able to be change oriented and to have an improvement mindset.
- Time management skills; accustomed to meeting deadlines and ability to work under pressure.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated; ability to work independently and in teams.
What will you get from working with us?
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
- Fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world.
Location: Oslo (Lysaker), Norway or Stockholm, Sweden
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
What you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally are expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisor Jonny Arnesen, Partner in Compass Human Resources at +47 924 96 992 or Bjørn Erik Graff + 47 970 55 587. Please submit your application letter and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 20th December 2021.