Website Commercial Banking Applications AS
Commercial Banking Applications AS (CBA) is a successful Norwegian based software-house in the Fintech industry. The company was founded in 1983 and has international clients in more than 20 countries in Europe and Asia. CBA grows and wants to strengthen the existing team of banking professionals and experts. Therefore, CBA is looking for proactive and hardworking candidates with an excellent understanding of software development.
As a Software Developer at CBA you will be part of one or more project teams developing and maintaining the IBAS system. You will also participate in installation projects worldwide and would ideally have good knowledge of JAVA EE/SE, SQL, XML and WEB.
Candidates must have relevant software development experience
The job scope:
- Development of both today’s and tomorrow’s IBAS System, including programming
- All phases of system development from specification and development to testing and implementation
- Customer support and application maintenance
- Participation in installation projects
- Periodically working on specific customer projects, both in Oslo and abroad.
What we are looking for:
Below is our ideal candidate profile, if you meet some or all of the criteria, we’d like to hear from you:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science with specialisation in Java programming, or alternatively .Net programming
- Deep knowledge of JEE/JSE tools and Java .Net programming is an advantage
- XML and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-tier architecture and SOA
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Customer orientation
- Logical and analytical mind-set and have a structured way of working
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Able to travel as required
- Fluency in English
Working at CBA
We offer challenging work in an international environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic setting that you will able to affect and influence.
You will work in close co-operation with experienced colleagues and partners, giving you a unique opportunity to contribute to and/or learn how to operate in the international arena.
For the ideal candidate, we can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development.
Place of work: Main office at Bryn, Oslo.
* Please note that this position is located in Oslo, Norway and that no relocation package is offered.
For more information about the position, please contact Øyvind Seim on mobile +47 934 98 241 or Bjørn Erik Graff in Compass on +47 970 55 587. Send your application and CV by clicking on the application button as soon as possible, and no later than 30.09.2019.