Clean Marine develops and supplies exhaust gas purification systems (“EGCS”) for marine applications. An Exhaust Gas Cleaning System (EGCS) removes environmentally harmful sulfur from exhaust gas, while the vessel can use affordable and easily accessible heavy oil.
Founded in 2006, the company has developed extensive process technology experience tailored to the maritime industry and has been operating EGCS’ on a daily basis since 2014.
Clean Marine supplies patented open, hybrid and closed scrubber systems that are very suitable for tankers, for both newbuilding and retrofitting. The company has built a strong position with top-class customers in the maritime industry, including AET, International Seaways, Dorian LPG, BP and Stolt-Nielsen. After a rapid growth in demand in 2018 and an order book now exceeding 130 units, the company is building capacity to deliver more than 200 units per year.
The company had a turnover of MNOK 350 in 2018 and expects a multiple increase in 2019 and in the coming years. The company is facing a rapid growth and is currently approx. 150 employees.
For more information, see www.cleanmarine.no
We are looking to strengthen the global sales team in Clean Marine and we are looking for a candidate to join our team based in our HQ office at Lysaker.
- Wide contact with domestic and foreign customers and agents in the EMEA market
- Responsible for all customer and agent communication and activities for the relevant market, especially during bid phase
- Responsible for handling all inquiries, supported by the Bid Engineering Team, including technical content for bids in defined markets
- Together with the Bid Engineering Team, make sure that technical support during the bid and contracts phase are in line with standards and procedures
- Responsible for pre-studies, concept studies and cost estimates
- Comply with existing approval and reporting processes
- Plan and execute required training courses for customers and agents in defined markets
- Monitor and report competitor activities for defined markets
Qualification and experience requirements:
- BSc or MSc in engineering or other relevant technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience from Maritime Shipping
- Must have proven adaptability to learn business software, e.g. Superoffice
- Commercial or technical background through education or work experience
- Experience from ship management or ship owner organizations is an advantage
- Experience from working in an international sales-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Enthusiastic and ambitious, strong desire to accomplish results and develop oneself and the team
- An individual with very strong analytical skills, who can understand complex problems/issues, yet is also creative; can think “outside the box”
- Extrovert, a team player with a strong belief in the value of knowledge sharing.
- Must have a combination of flexibility, creativity, conceptual skills and judgment
- Analytical and effective problem solver with strong strategic capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with proficiency in English.
- Efficient and high workload capacity
- Be flexible regarding traveling (mainly in EMEA) and work hours when work load requires an extra effort
For the ideal candidate, we can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development.