Do you want to play a key role in maximizing business returns, as well as enhance the overall operational performance, in a fast-paced organization? In this role you will work with market leading, international brands.
Huge responsibility with commercial impact!
In this role you will become an important part of the dedicated finance team at Gate Gourmet, with direct report to the Head of Business Controlling. As Business Controller, you will get the chance to work across the various branches of Gate Gourmet with the goal to ensure business objectives, as well as identify opportunities and generate results. An essential part of the role also includes developing new, innovative ideas on how to optimize processes, models etc. Therefore, as our new Business Controller, you will become a key player.
You will also be working with specific job tasks, such as:
- Participate in preparation of monthly results, including calculation of accruals and general controlling tasks relating to P&L.
- Become a subject matter expert on Danish payroll and provide a link between the payroll and finance functions.
- Perform regular in-depth analysis of material, labour and operating costs incurred by Danish units and so help the management team’s cost control efforts.
- Generate and analyse monthly management reports, particularly relating to customer profitability.
- Participate in preparation of short-term monthly forecasts.
- Participate in preparation of the annual budget, including analysis, submission, and reporting of the Budget P&L.
- Participate in Group, Finance and cross departmental projects as requested.
Can you take Business Controlling to the next level?
We expect you to have a relevant financial degree and 3+ years of experience as a Business Controller or a Business Analyst. Ideally you have worked in a fast-paced consumer product organization, and your commercial understanding is on a very high level. You are fluent in English and are well founded in Excel.
On a personal level you are empathetic, determined and have a strong and outgoing personality. It is important to us that you possess the ability to work independently and at the same time contribute to the team.
If you want to continue your career in an international growing company with competent colleagues and excellent work conditions – then apply for the position right away.
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Anna Fast Nilsson on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV in English through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Work place: Kastrup
Industry: Gate Gourmet