Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is looking for a Personal Assistants to join the high-performing PA team
For CIP’s PA Team, we are looking to recruit a structured, professional and service minded Personal Assistant. As Personal Assistant, you will have a central, confidential and coordinating role in the organization. You will be working in a team environment consisting of a Team Leader, six Personal Assistants and six Office Assistants. You will have a responsible job with lots of challenges where you will become an important go-to person for the Partner as well as the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively organize and maintain the Partners’ calendars and travel arrangements, ensuring alignment in daily schedule and keep calendars up-to date
- Provide broad pro-active administrative support, e.g., managing incoming inquiries, scheduling of meetings, and organize and leverage the Partners’ time effectively
- Various administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations
- Provide personal assistance and support
The ideal candidate has a BSc in business administration or language and possesses +5 years of relevant work experience from a position as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant in a top tier consulting firm, law firm, investment bank or large international company. It is expected that the candidate is fluent in Danish and English, has a solid knowledge of Office 365 and meets the following criteria:
- Ability to drive administrative processes and projects proactively and independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment across a wide range of work streams/projects with constantly shifting priorities
- Thorough with a high attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Resilient, service minded and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic team player who is proactive and resourceful with a high level of professionalism and who has the ability to handle confidential material discreetly
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Tobias Møller Simonsen or Partner Anita Blinkenborg, at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Building value that matters
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 14 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage.
A career at CIP means you will have the opportunity to develop and utilize new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world. At CIP, we are empowering people to innovate and invest for a better and greener future.
With employees in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, CIP is a global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
CIP’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
CIP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CIP strives for the best results. A diverse workforce allows CIP to achieve these results through different approaches and solutions to task execution and problem solving.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners