Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
Do you want to join a global leader in renewable energy infrastructure investments? If so, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is the right place for you. We are currently looking to recruit a structured, professional, and service minded Personal Assistant to our Headquarter in Copenhagen.
CIP is continuing its growth journey and as part of this CIP has also expanded the Management Team by having employed a new Partner in June. The Partner will be part of the Management Team and also involved in the organizational and leadership development of CIP. You will as Personal Assistant to the Partner have a central, confidential, and coordinating role in the organization, and you will have a responsible job with lots of challenges. You will spend approx. half of your time supporting the Partner in his position.
The remaining time you will also support 2 other Partners who are responsible for and focusing on one of the CIP funds. This will give you the opportunity to learn and get more in-depth insight into one of the CIP funds and the work in building and developing our funds.
You will become an important go-to person for the 3 Partners whom you support. You know what it takes to be a professional PA, where you work independently but also as a team player.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the partners and proactively organize and maintain their calendars, appointments and regular/non regular meetings, and travel arrangements, ensuring alignment in daily schedule.
- Provide broad pro-active administrative support, e.g., managing incoming inquiries, scheduling of meetings and organize and leverage the Partners’ time effectively.
- Various administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations.
- Follow up on actions with team members.
You will become part of a team of PA’s based in Copenhagen with whom you can enjoy professional sparring.
You possess in the level of 4-6 years of relevant work experience from a position as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant in a top tier consulting firm, law firm, investment bank or large international company. In addition, you have the following characteristics:
- Ability to grasp the big picture yet track operational detail and overview.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment across a wide range of work streams/projects with constantly shifting priorities. You proactively ask questions and fill in the gaps.
- Ability to drive administrative processes and projects proactively and independently.
- Thorough with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Resilient, service minded and positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated, positive, energetic, and enthusiastic team player who is proactive and resourceful with a high level of professionalism and who can handle confidential material discreetly.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
If you hold a BSc degree in business administration or language it will be beneficial, but not a requirement.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Tobias Møller Simonsen or Partner Anita Blinkenborg, at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Building Value That Matters
Founded in 2012, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners P/S (CIP) today is the world’s largest dedicated fund manager within greenfield renewable energy investments and a global leader in offshore wind. The funds managed by CIP focuses on investments in offshore and onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy-from-waste, transmission and distribution, reserve capacity, storage, advanced bioenergy, and Power-to-X.
CIP manages ten funds and has to date raised approximately EUR 19 billion for investments in energy and associated infrastructure from more than 135 international institutional investors. CIP will accelerate its role in the global energy transition and aim to have EUR 100 billion under management in green energy investments in 2030. CIP has approximately 400 employees and offices in Copenhagen, London, Hamburg, Munich, Utrecht, Luxembourg, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, and Melbourne. For more information, visit www.cip.dk
Deadline: As soon as possible
Workplace: Copenhagen Ø
Company: Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners