We are now looking to recruit a Product Manager to expand our team of engaged and enthusiastic colleagues at a leading Nordic data center operator.
About the job and responsibilities
atNorth is looking for a person to play a key role in our multinational commercial team of IT professionals that has a problem-solving mindset, enjoy working with data and constantly strive to improve processes and efficiency?
If you enjoy putting things in order, making information and processes understandable and well presentable, have a curiosity mindset and don’t mind asking questions to gain a deep understanding of things and are precise and analytical in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then we are looking for you.
In this role you would:
- be responsible for atNorth’s product portfolio and how it is presented
- be responsible for analyzing the true cost of services and the competitive landscape
- be responsible for product descriptions and catalogs.
- work closely with the commercial team as well as finance, operations, and technical divisions to analyze the components of services and the cost that those components formulate and how services are best described.
- support multinational deals with data, descriptions and processes that ensure a successful customer experience.
This full-time, permanent position, located in Kista/Stockholm, Sweden or Hafnarfjordur, Iceland. Hybrid working model is possible. You report to our Chief Commercial Officer.
Skills and experience
To succeed in the role, we see that you are a natural key player with a positive mindset. You have an analytical approach and are motivated by improving processes and you;
- have understanding about technical service components, good technical know-how and computer skills.
- know the basics and have an overall understanding of product cost accounting.
- have excellent skills in the way you set up and present data and descriptions.
- have relevant work experience and/or a degree in engineering, business or similar.
- have strong communication skills in English verbally and in writing (Swedish is meriting).
Application and questions
We hope you find the job interesting, and encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 20 August. In this recruitment, atNorth collaborates with Compass. Please apply via the link where you register and attach your application and CV in English.
For more information about atNorth and the position, you are welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultants Hans Jansson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73 4613603 or Susanne Bryhn, email@example.com, +46 70 531 34 25.
Your application will be processed in accordance with applicable confidentiality rules and regulations (GDPR).
About the company
From 2009 atNorth have innovated in the technology space, by designing, constructing and operating world class data centers in Iceland and Sweden, whilst also catering to those who need more compute for demanding workloads, by offering HPC and AI infrastructure as a service (IaaS). atNorth’s international team of professionals, service leading organizations in diverse industries, enabling them to transform the world’s most demanding data into important business decisions without compromising speed, performance, or the climate. All the company’s services are designed to provide circular economy principles for the data center industry where renewable energy combined with unparalleled energy efficiency are fundamental principles. atNorth were recently acquired by Partners Group, a leading private markets firm. Together, they strive to make atNorth the leading pan-Nordic data center provider. www.atnorth.com