P27 Nordic Payments
Product Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a qualified person with experience in payments who can play a vital role in continuing our journey of paving the way of payments in the Nordics and develop the future of products on top of the infrastructure we are building. We will trust you to drive the development of the infrastructure and products that will facilitate a large portion of the Nordic economy moving forward together with your colleagues in the Product team.
About the role
You will be responsible for either Identification Services or Batch Payments in the in the Clearing and Settlement setup in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. You will also be part of the Product organisation and specifically the Clearing and Settlement team within P27 with likeminded peers who are ecstatic about payments just like yourself.
You will be instrumental in providing leadership in the payment sector in the Nordics and lead the product role for Denmark, Finland, and Sweden. You will be able to deal with both tactical and operational matters. You will also be expected to be part of drive the product road map long term. Furthermore, there will also be opportunities to aid your colleagues in the team in other areas, for example Instant Payments.
With a direct report to the Head of Clearing and Settlement, you will be working from our office in either Stockholm, Copenhagen, or Helsinki.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Staying on top of trends within Payments/TxB and driving the P27 product roadmap for Identification Services in close cooperation with the Head of Clearing and Settlement
- Facilitating and leading product design workshops with existing and potential clients
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring relevant P27 Payment Products, through hands-on management of external vendors
- Designing and managing ongoing adherence to a P27 product approval process, in close cooperation with Risk and Compliance
- Conducting market intelligence by continuously keeping updated with news, market trends incl. regulatory requirements, competitor offering etc.
- Participating in ongoing compliance dialogues with relevant authorities to always safeguard compliance in all P27 products
To succeed in this role, we expect that you are:
- Visionary and charismatic with political flair
- A strong executor who takes ownership
- An outstanding stakeholder manager and communicator
- A person with stamina and a high level of energy
- Analytic, structured and with a commercial mind
- Curious – with a strong interest in the industry’s and our client’s future
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- 5+ years of experience from Banking or the Financial industry related to payments
- 5+ years of knowledge of clearing and settlement or payment processing (experience with bill-payments is an added benefit)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience from handling product development through external vendors
- Fluency in English and in one of the Nordic languages (working language is English)
- Educational level: Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines
Please apply as soon as possible, by registering your application and CV in English.
For further information please contact Compass Human Resources Group’s consultant Hans Jansson tfn. +46 73 461 3603 or firstname.lastname@example.org All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality.