Regional Sales Manager
Kassoe Housing Germany GmbH
Do you want to develop the commercial success of Kassoe Housing, a successful and rapidly growing property company?
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will maintain and develop business relations with Kassoe Housing’s clients through tailored solutions. In your region, Berlin, you will manage 40 residential properties which you are expected to grow steadily as well as ensure that the clients receive the best-suited accommodation for their specific needs. You will be the client’s main point of contact which indicates that you are responsible for the full cycle of the stay. Further, based on a hands-on, resilient approach you will be required to go the extra mile for the clients, to ensure that they receive the best service when choosing Kassoe Housing. You are the ambassador for Kassoe Housing and therefore it is important that you take pride in excellent customer service and thrive in a fast-paced environment where no day looks the same.
In summary, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new business relationships, generate, and negotiate new contracts
- Maintain existing relationships through excellent service and follow-up with clients
- Identify new business opportunities by mapping upcoming projects
- Ensure proper market penetration in the assigned region
- Streamline the processes across the countries in collaboration with the MD.
- Analyse the latest trends in the market
- Keep updating the aligned KPIs on the platform and ensure that the KPIs are met
- Design strategy for the team development & manage strategic accounts in the assigned region
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences
- Keep in good dialogue with real estate owners and managers to have the next accommodation at hand
An energetic business developer with a strong service and solution oriented approach
We expect you to have a strong track record within the hospitality or facility management industry. You have a proven track of experience with facing all kinds of hospitality-related matters as well as an experience with sales and business development. In addition to your experience, you are distinguishable among the others with your can-do attitude and opportunistic personality. You are fluent in German and English, both verbally and written.
About Kassoe Housing
Kassoe Housing offers fully serviced short-or-long-term accommodation solutions. Currently, the company has offices in Denmark, Belgium and Germany. However, the aspiration for the next few years is to be present in other major markets in Northern Europe. Kassoe Housing offers a commitment to continuous improvement and opportunities to make a difference, and they will make sure you get all the training and development opportunities you need to become the best in your field!
Apply for this unique position
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. Please submit your CV and application in English on www.compasshrg.com – If you would like to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Alexander Krøijer at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Berlin, Germany
Company: Kassoe Housing