HR Business Partner
TechnipFMC/Fmc Kongsberg Subsea AS
TechnipFMC is a leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry; delivering fully integrated projects, products, and services. With our proprietary technologies and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics, helping them unlock new possibilities to develop energy resources while reducing carbon intensity and supporting their energy transition ambitions. Each of our approximately 20,000 employees is driven by a commitment to our client’s success, and a culture of strong execution, purposeful innovation, and challenging industry conventions.
Our vision is to drive real change in the energy industry and our corporate strategy has always been focused on successfully delivering that vision.
Are you an HR professional with a business mindset? Do you truly believe that business success is a product of people engagement and motivating leadership? We are searching for an engaged HR Business Partner to provide overall HR support to the leaders of assigned business units.
We value the personal experiences and learnings that all our employees bring to the company and you will have an opportunity to drive real change in the energy industry. Our working environment is defined by achieving together, building trust, and realizing possibilities.
Position main tasks:
You are expected to contribute to improve the business performance and support leaders in all HR related areas.
- Leadership training and coaching
- Employer branding
- Employee and Organizational development
- Talent Management
- HR contracts and administrative tasks
You are meant for this job if you have
- Higher education in Human Resource Management or relevant field
- Up to 5 years of experience within HR, Management, or similar
- Ability to coach and advice managers
- Understanding of overall business with an eye for structure and details
- Relevant legal knowledge
- Stamina for high volume workload in a rapidly changing environment
Your future at TechnipFMC
- As an international company, we provide you with great opportunities for internal growth
- You will be an important part of an enthusiastic team of People & Culture experts
- We develop, install, operate and maintain groundbreaking subsea technology, and you will work side by side with our experts in an operational and hands-on environment
- Career and development opportunities in a truly multicultural and diverse environment
- We offer benefits, programs, and the possibility to work partially from home to support your Work-Life Balance
- We have company cabins, in-house gym, and sports teams
- You will be secured by good insurance and retirements plans
- Please apply as soon as possible.
- Place of work: Lysaker, some travel is expected
- Need more information? Please contact Arnt Molvig, tel. 934 40 805 or Anne Marit Nærby, tel. 924 49 114 in Compass Human Resources.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”