P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state-of-the-art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make a vital contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
P27 Nordic Payments is looking for a Senior Operations Manager who will be part of forming the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics. You will be located at our office in Copenhagen and report directly to the Head of Clearing Operations. This position is important in securing the successful implementation of our services and day-to-day operations.
About the role
Your responsibility will include monitoring the services and customers as well as daily operational activities related to implementing and running services, including reporting service measurement KPIs and incident handling. In addition to the daily operational activities, testing of procedures as well as training personal are main areas of responsibility. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with experience in driving and planning the test & training activities for the unit. When we go live, you will be a part of the team running the day-to-day operations including customer service, incident handling and daily monitoring.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze and drive ongoing operational optimization as well as ensure efficient processes and procedures to safeguard high-quality, low-cost operations
- Plan, facilitate and conduct testing of procedures
- Plan, facilitate and perform training sessions
- Collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Clearing Operations in identifying global trends within our area as well as connect with relevant counterparts in the network to ensure best practice
- As part of the team, manage day-to-day tasks related to P27’s payment services, such as monitoring the services, reacting to deviations and managing incidents together with vendors and customers
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments and manage operational risks in line with P27 risk appetite and guidelines
- Be part of an on-call duty schedule for the handling of potential incidents
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Believe payments make the world go around
- Have personal integrity, stamina and a high level of energy
- Have strong interpersonal skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Have strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills and the ability to understand new issues quickly
- Are a team player who takes ownership and who has a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- Working with payment services at a financial institution or financial infrastructure provider
- Project management experience
- Strong skills in structural set up as well as process thinking in connection with day-to-day operations including monitoring and incident handling
- Oral and written fluency in a Nordic language as well as in English (working language is English)
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position, before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Magnus Wedel, Consultant, at +45 51 60 72 83.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality, and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to go live 2021. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.