Advent Norway AS
SS&C Advent is an independent business unit of SS&C Technologies and a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the investment management industry worldwide. Our 4000+ clients across 50+ countries include asset managers, wealth managers, banks, family offices, fund managers, fund administrators and prime brokers. Our solutions streamline their processes for portfolio management, trading and order management, compliance, portfolio accounting, performance analytics, reporting and more.
Want to work in a dynamic environment at the intersection of Wall Street and Technology? Advent Software, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry is seeking a Business Analyst for Investrack delivery team. Join a talented and hard-working team at Advent.
- Work closely with clients, technical team, Quality assurance team and management
- Evaluate client business process as part of requirement gathering session
- Create Functional Specification document
- Conduct product demos
- Conduct product training to internal staff and clients
- Participate in all required internal training sessions
- Create and update knowledge base documents
- Deepen Advent product knowledge through successful completion of Advent’s certification programs
- Mentor and motivate less experienced teammates
- Dealing with international clients, multitude of cultures, languages
- Potential to provide weekend cover during go-live
- Running UAT with clients
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Masters level education or higher
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities at any one time and continue to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in for groups of people
- Proven ability to analyze and define problems and propose solutions.
- Teaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to provide positive and constructive feedback to peers and clients
- Proven ability to act as a role model
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Knowledge and experience desirable in:
- Client Portals
- Portfolio Management system
- Trade order management system
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and Visio
Desired Individual Characteristics:
- Excellent organizational / multitasking skills
- International experience
- Knowledge or interest in Financial Markets is a very strong plus
- Proven aptitude to learn complex technical and theoretical information in a timely manner
- Desire to contribute to a climate in which people want to do their best
- A positive and friendly personality
- An internal work environment in one of the leading fintech companies
- Competitive compensation package
- Possibility to work with reputable clients in the finance industry
- Flexible and dynamic work environment with focus on personal growth and development
For more information about the position please contact our advisors Silje Svejstrup Elde at +47 941 37 255, or Bjørn Erik Graff in Compass Human Resources at +47 970 555 87. Please submit your application letter and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 30th January 2022.