Finance Manager for JDE Professionals in Denmark – people management responsibility
In this business-oriented management position within JDE Professionals you will be responsible for the finance function in Denmark. You will be an active part of the Management team in Denmark and you report directly to the Country Manager in Denmark with a dotted line to the Nordic Finance Director. You will take full responsibility for the financials in Denmark and the 4 employees reporting to you e.g. 2 Commercial Controllers and 2 employees within Facility Management.
Overall, your focus is to bring the finance function in Denmark to the next level. Your role is the cockpit for the business. FDE Professionals want to improve the business based on the inputs provided by you and your team – this with the aim of improving profitability and the insight on how the business is performing. Accounting, control and local statutory reporting is handled by a Shared Service Center, why you and your team can focus on the business.
With your background, business-oriented mind-set and pro-active approach you will ensure that the finance function at all times is seen as the financial business partner to the business. Your responsibility include:
- Monitoring of business and financial performance by providing the Management of JDE Professional and the Service organization with information, financial analysis and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct information and considerations.
- Organise and maintain a timely and adequate reporting and forecasting of consolidated P&L.
- Validation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop controlling reports to support management in their decisions incl. interpret dashboards.
- Variance analysis to manage the daily business and support the development improvement efforts.
- Structure and development of processes, analysis and support tools.
- Various business cases and relevant analysis.
Strong Finance Manager with proven experience.
Key is that you can take full ownership of your position and the financials for the Danish business from the first day in the chair. Your professional skills include:
- A degree at min. bachelor level within finance, accounting or equivalent.
- A professional experience within financial management, hence the above described tasks.
- Strong skills in Excel and fluency in English/Danish, verbally and in writing.
- Experience with leading a small team is beneficial.
You possess great understanding of what management need to enhance the business, and you explain figures and coherences so non-experts understand. You are able to interact at all levels in an organization, and you are not afraid of speaking your mind and advise management. You are confident, enthusiastic and can add value to the business on a professional/personal level, and furthermore you are collaborative, supporting and want to have fun in your daily work.
Is this your next career-move? Apply now!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Magnus Wedel or Partner Anita Blinkenborg, at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: JDE Professionals