Key Account Manager
Silentia AB is a Swedish, family-owned company that was founded in 1989.. Silentia’s head office is located in Falkenberg on the west coast of Sweden and has established branches in Finland and the USA.
Silentia designs and manufactures an innovative and appealing patented privacy screen system that replaces hospital bed-side curtains and shower curtains, giving rise to enhanced hygiene, privacy, and easy of use. Their patented Screen System is a well-proven solution that help fight cross contamination in hospital and healthcare environments. The system is configurable for a variety of environments giving rise to more than 200,000 screens being used in 56 countries around the world.
Every step in Silentia’s production line, from idea to delivery, is carried out in and by Silentia. By keeping the entire production line internal, they can have great flexibility and a high level of service, as well as ensure the high quality level of their products. Our mission is to be innovative, and our core values are flexible, simple and reliable. Inspiring and useful information can be found on https://www.silentia.eu
Silentia – the leading alternative for optimal hygiene and patient privacy
In cooperation with Silentia, we are looking for a responsible and relationship-building Key Account Manager to join the Nordic team.
In this role you will develop and execute the company´s marketing and sales strategy in Norway to meet or exceed revenue and product placements goals within the defined region. Your aim is to build visibility and create a demand for Silentia´s products and make Silentia the customers first partner of choice.
- Effectively and accurately prospect and generate new customer leads and tie long lasting customer relationships with the right decisionmakers in the healthcare- and hospital industry and consultant- and architectural offices
- Deliver technical and consultative presentations on Silentia’s products, including their capabilities, application usage, features and benefits
- Represent the Company at national, regional, and local trade shows/conferences including events/seminars. Be up to date on prints and media where the products need to have visibility
- Provide timely and accurate product sales forecast
- Provide market and user related information to marketing and assist in developing key sales tools
- Engage in accurate utilization and maintenance of the Company’s customer database (CRM)
- Maintain hospital vendor credentialing and access
Experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (e.g., in business administration, sales management, marketing or nursing)
- Solid experience from successful sales in the healthcare industry and good understanding of hospital decision making and structure
- Strong business acumen, understanding and interpretation of sales figures and driven to achieve sales budget
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset and ability to work independently and in a structured way
- Experience from working with complex decisionmakers and larger projects
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- Experience from cross-functional collaboration
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Valid Driver’s License (B/BE)
Silentia’s keywords are – Keep it clean! The task is not only to sell a hygienic product, but also experiences that are provided through the functions StoryPanel, ArtPanel and Photopanel.
We are looking for a person who is motivated and has the willingness to go the extra mile, be innovative and solution orientated.
Please apply as soon as possible, latest 24.9.2021 by registering your application and CV in English together with your salary expectation. For further information please contact our recruitment partner Compass Human Resources Benedicte Riek Ellingsen at phone: +47 932 44 996, or Bjørn Erik Graff at phone: +47 970 555 87.
Submit your application and CV through the application button, as soon as possible.
Due to GDPR we ask you not to send your personal data via e-mail to the contact person.