The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group (OEX: WALWIL) is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world. The company operates around 120 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, a global inland distribution network, 120 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group has 8,000 employees in 29 countries worldwide. The main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup.
The company purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. The goal is a zero-emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles.
Read more at www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com
Digital Channels Manager
We are looking for a high caliber Digital Communications professional able to support us in communicating our mission of Sustainable Logistics for a World in Motion. The successful candidate will have a proven ability in utilizing digital channels to deliver on corporate and communications objectives.
The primary role of this individual will be to facilitate corporate communications activities in the digital realm with overall responsibility for all our externally facing channels, including our web platform and social media. In this role, you will collaborate with the customer experience and marketing teams to develop online strategies that increase company and brand awareness. The role will also provide support to Internal Communications relative to intranet and digital internal communications content.
- Implement and maintain a digital communication strategy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to generate content and ideas in support of corporate initiatives and focus areas
- Act as Product Owner for our web platform: Planning, architecting and managing our web presence, maintaining overall stewardship of design and content, and managing digital assets and domains.
- Maintain overview and process for keeping digital content current and accurate
- Coordinate efforts and priorities towards social media channels and professional platforms, such as LinkedIn
- Create compelling content focused on key business priorities and topics, including digitisation, full life cycle logistics, sustainability, diversity & inclusion
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team, and analyse relevant data and metrics to identify new opportunities
- Keep the senior management team regularly informed of developments, and advise on risk and opportunities from a digital channel perspective
- Responsibility for ensuring all digital activities comply with relevant legislative requirements together with the legal team and security requirements together with the enterprise security team
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, public relations, and/or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in communications, creating and writing content for all media platforms
- Proven Social Media expertise and strong knowledge of Social Media platforms and engagement strategies
- CMS and Web publishing skills, and thorough understanding of digital communications tools such as SharePoint, all social media channels, as well as etiquette, best-practices, and metrics
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient; Exposure or experience in Agile and DevOps methods.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written), and expertise writing and editing copy with clarity, brevity and creativity
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- A creative self-starter who is keen on learning and staying professionally up to date
- High degrees of professionalism, decision-making ability, judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy
- Collaborative, with the ability to interact across all levels of the organisation and operate effortlessly in a multicultural environment.
What will you get from working with us?
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
- This position is located at Lysaker and we offer a fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Travel: Occasional travel is to be expected with this role.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
What you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally are expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisor Jonny Arnesen, Partner in Compass Human Resources at tel: +47 924 96 992.
Please submit your application and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 14th February 2021.
Key Account Manager – take part in creating our commercial future!
Do you want to take part in a challenging and exciting commercial journey that we have just started? Do you want to contribute to create and set up our commercial structure and influence our commercial footprint? Then you might be our new Key Account Manager, Nordics.
Join our transformative journey
At Bavarian Nordic we work to develop innovative and safe vaccines to treat and prevent cancer and infectious diseases. Our aim is to improve health and quality of life for children and adults around the world. We take it for granted that you will share this critical mission with us.
Bavarian Nordic has with our recent acquisition of two established commercial vaccines and the FDA-approval of our smallpox/monkeypox vaccine embarked upon a truly transformative journey to become one of the largest companies in the world dedicated solely to vaccines. We base this on our fundamental vision of improving and saving lives by excelling in R&D innovation, full value-chain manufacturing and commercial excellence. With the future completion of our fill and finish facility, we will be able to carry out all parts of the value chain in vaccine manufacturing, and as part of this progressive journey we are now looking for a Key Account Manager, Nordics.
Sustainable and profitable growth
You will become part of our lean, strong and diverse commercial team which we are currently building up. We are a growing team of people who strive to bring innovative solutions to both our customers and patients. We want to demonstrate sustainable and profitable growth and expand our commercial portfolio. You will report to Joy Mendez (Commercial Head, Nordics/Baltics).
Define commercial setup
Your main target will be, together with the Commercial Head, Nordics/Baltics, to ensure the markets in the Nordics and Baltics are turned into operationally efficient profit centers. This is hybrid role with high impact on the business in the region. To ensure this you will among other areas be responsible for:
- Strategic market analyses
- Support for commercial setup in the Nordic and Baltic countries
- Manage new and maintain existing account contracts once transferred from GSK.
- Strategic support to the Commercial Head, Nordics/Baltics and to the wider Commercial Leadership Team
- Long term key account and customer management and business growth support across the Nordic and Baltic countries including via digital channels such as virtual meetings with customers
- Sales to and training of HCPs and medical teams on products
- Support adaptation of global campaigns for local use and dissemination as well as develop materials as needed for local customers including for digital channels
- Develop, implement and execute on monthly reporting tasks
- Support Market Access topics as needed to ensure optimum sales within the Nordic countries.
- Communication with internal stakeholders
Work location: Will be reporting to the office in Hellerup Denmark but can be physically located in Sweden.
Travel days/year: Approx. ~50 % but could be higher as the role evolves
To become successful in this position we anticipate that you have the following experiences and competencies:
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from pharma/life science e.g. as Project, Product Manager or Key Account Manager including working in digital channels. Pharma experience in the vaccine space considered a plus.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills required.
- Experience in creating and managing innovative digital tools for outreach a strong plus.
- Experience from working in an international and in a matrix environment
- Fluency in English and Swedish are required (reading and writing in addition to speaking).
You thrive in a commercial environment where you have the possibility to put your analytical skills into play and influence the way things are done. You are ambitious and self-confident and at the same time flexible and self-driven. You have demonstrated an ability to cope under pressure with sometimes conflicting priorities and to simplify complex concepts to be able to communicate to diverse audiences. You have an explorative mindset with a natural curiosity and a willingness to constantly learn.
A chance to work in an international company with unique technology and a dedicated work force. We offer a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to develop both your personal and professional competencies.
Caught your interest?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant, Kristian Aagerup via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Senior Consultant, Christian Winther via email email@example.com.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Bavarian Nordic A/S